Now build your own 3d glasses at your home to enjoy 3D movies, games, photos in computer with very easy steps in short time.
- sturdy poster board
- Clear tape
- Basic pattern for glasses
- Sheets of red and blue acetate
- Cut out the sample pattern (including eyeholes) for your 3D glasses and tape the sides to the center section. You now have your stencil for the actual glasses.
- Trace the stencil on the oaktag or sturdy poster board. Cut the glasses out making sure to also cut out the eyeholes.
- Tape the red (left) and blue (right) acetate pieces to cover the eyeholes. Make sure to cut the acetate pieces a little larger than the opening for the eyes. DO NOT get tape on parts of the acetate visible through the eyehole.